Greater Chennai Corporation
Public Grievance and Redressal System
Greater Chennai Corporation
Register Complaint via Phone 
Call 1913 to register your complaint.
Paper Form
Complaint via Paper Form
Send your Grievance to

The Commissioner,
Greater Chennai Corporation,
Ripon Building, EVR Salai, Chennai-600003

Register Your Complaints
Register Complaints Via Internet
Check Status
Check Your Complaint Status
Enter Complaint Number :  Go
You can call 1913 to check the status of your complaint. Keep your Complaint Number ready before you call.


City Administration
City Officials
Contact: Help Line 1913
Public Grievance System provided to Greater Chennai Corporation by eGovernments Foundation